Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Zoo

We were pretty excited about the baby elephant. It was really cute!









Jaxson really liked the penguins. I might have to get some of those penguin movies now.







Jaxson's other favorite animals were the Giraffes . They were really active. Once again there was a baby giraffe- so cute especially when it went to sit down, it looked like bambi. Most of the other animals were hot and lazy.






See this "Cat" behind the fence. It did not like Jaxson. He didn't want to go back and see it, so he was screaming. I'm glad those fences are strong...



My mom and my brother, Clark, decided to come to the zoo because they hadn't been in a long time like us. They were great to help us with Jaxson. He can be a handfull.







Jaxson had a lot of fun at the end in the playground area. I was excited for him to play in the tree house like I did when I was a kid, but they took it out. We were excited to get out of the heat and get some lunch at the end. We went to Greek Souvlaki afterwards-one of my favorite places to eat! Yummmmm!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

The last time we took the kids to the zoo we had such a great time. It looks like you had a great time as well.

Hillary said...

I love the zoo when there are baby animals. How fun. I was also sad the tree house was gone. I miss the hippos too.

Andy and Ellen Family said...

It's so fun to take the kids to the zoo. I don't think I've ever been when there has been babies, how exciting!