Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Annual Swimming Trip

Every summer my family goes to the Roy Aquatic Center. We went just before school started. I think this was our 3rd or 4th year. It was more exciting this year with Jaxson. He had a great time with dad going down the slide. He liked it when they would go faster, he would giggle. I went with him and he seemed bored.



Ben and Abby are dolphins! They love swimming.


Brianna looked pretty good in her shades.



Look how tan Jake is! He made us all look so pale.


Ben is trying to work on his tan so he can be like his twin-cousin.



Jaxson has to be doing what his cousins are doing all the time. Brianna and Abby are usually inseperable. I'm glad that they make everyone get out of the pool, because then I was able to get all these great photos.

1 comment:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

That looks like so much fun. We'll have to go there next time we're in town. My kids love to swim.