Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Fastest Trip Ever!


Two weeks ago my brothers Jeff, Clark, and my "little-sister" Krista and I went on a bus trip to Disneyland. We left at 7:00 PM. This is us waiting for the bus to get there. My brothers and I have NEVER been to Disneyland and a few days before the trip Jon called me up wanting me to go with my brothers. I asked Jon if he wanted to come and he decided to stay home with Jaxson and study for his CPA exam. Plus I can't imagine Jaxson on the bus for that long. Yikes!!

We got to Disneyland at 6:30 AM California time. So we went to IHOP to kill a little time and then this is us below waiting to get in the park.



We had a lot of fun at Toon Town.



Krista and I had to be paparazzi--literally! We were running after them. But we got 'em!
This is a jungle boat ride with fake animals.


We were waiting for the Indiana Jones ride, one of my favorite rides.

Almost all of the rides had this pileup of strollers.
This is the Fantasmic Show. I thought this Peter Pan show on the ship was cool.



This is the ferry with almost all of the characters on it.

So I don't think I'll be going on anymore bus trips anytime soon. It was really hard to sleep with the swaying bus and I couldn't get comfortable. I did get sleep on the way home-thanks goodness. I didn't get to see anything else in California, because I woke up when we got there and fell asleep before we left at about 1:00 AM. We got back to Salt Lake at 12:30. Less than 48 hours! (42 hours)

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow that was fast. Don't worry about falling asleep on the bus ride. Having driven that road many times I can tell you that there is not much to see between here and there.

I hope you liked Disneyland. It looks like you were having fun.

Becky said...

That is crazy, I would not have made it. I would be sleeping in one of those strollers.

Andy and Ellen Family said...

I'm glad you finally got to go to Disneyland! My kids loved Lagoon but still want to go to Disneyland. Maybe someday!