Friday, January 15, 2010

One of the best games!!

I was there at that AWESOME game!!
I haven't screamed that hard in a long time. My voice still hurts. This is Boozer after things started to turn around for the Jazz.
I couldn't get the video to upload of the rookie player, Gaines, making the 3 point shot, which was the game winning shot. Towards the end things weren't looking so good and a good chunk of the crowd left. I was soooooo shocked when his shot made it in!! Everyone was jumping and screaming. I think we stood almost the whole fourth quarter. THANKS to Jon's coworker, Zach, and his wife, Jessica for inviting us!! We even got to sit in the lower bowl.
Did everyone know that the Shaq plays for the Cavaliers now? I was excited to see Lebron James play and he showed what an amazing player he is. There was a ton of Cavalier fans there, which surprised me. I am still jazzed up about the game- no joke!

1 comment:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

That would have been awesome to see in person! It looks like from the picture that you were sitting pretty close! I'm glad you got to see such a great game.