Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dr. Phil.com

I saw this show today that made me so greatful for life and my healthy boy. Holy Cow. My heart just aches for this whole family. Also I was procrastinating cleaning my house....

I'm not the biggest fan of Dr. Phil, but it was about a woman who had a healthy baby girl and then three years later she gave birth to triplet girls, who she later found out are deaf and blind. She was already having marriage problems before she had the triplets, so she ending up getting a divorce. But has since remarried, but now her new husband is wondering what he got himself into.

I just can't even imagine having the patience that this woman has. There are times I think I am going to crazy, but after watching this, I think I can make it.

The link is below if you want to a 30 second clip. It will make you feel better about your life.

Dr. Phil.com

No comments: