Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scrapbook

Yesterday I found a good reason to push through scrapbooking projects. When you start something-FINISH IT. I went to Roberts Crafts yesterday to get some paper to finish my wedding album. Mind you.... Jon and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary in August. Anyway, I went to Roberts and they did not have the scrapbook paper that I used in my book. That's how long it's been since I worked on it. I am sitting here thinking though, that maybe I got some at Michaels. So there is hope for me to finish it and get going on Jaxson's Scrapbook, ya know, since he is a year and half now.

I am TERRIBLE. What excuses do I have. I am a stay-at-home mom. Give me a break!!

2 comments:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

Don't feel bad. I don't think I ever finished my wedding album. Matthew pulled out his scrapbook that has all of five pages done and asked me if we could please work on this tomorrow. He is 6!! I told him it could be our summer project together. So, if you don't get it done it can be quality time with Jaxson when he's 6!

Unknown said...

Your excuse? You are a MOM...let's not even discuss the terror which is my scrapbooking mess...