Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Air Show

Saturday we were planning on going to the airshow, but then Jon decided it would be too loud for Jaxson, so we went to a park by my brother's house in Clinton. BUT it was as close as we thought it would be. The kids ended up just playing around the park. My nephew, Jake, liked talking about the birds instead of the jets.
On Sunday we were getting ready to go to my mom's when the airshow started. Jon and I went outside and saw how close the jets were. We were so excited. Jon went and woke up Jaxson--who was already waking up because of how loud it was outside and I grabbed the camra.

Jon brought Jaxson out and the first jet flew over us===the lowest and loudest one of the day. Jaxson started shaking. But then one the next one he said "Plane." I would point and then he would point.
The pictures do the jets a huge injustice. Plus I just suck at trying to take a picture of a moving object. A lot of the jets went right over our house.











This is Jaxson this morning. He came out of our bedroom wearing the necklace and shoes. It didn't dawn on me for a few minutes how funny it was. I haven't worn a necklace in months, so it's funny that he knows it goes around your neck.



1 comment:

Hillary said...

That is great you get the air show right over your house. Maybe next year we will have to come visit. They were doing some practice flights down by our house at the begining of last week. It was fun to see the jets again, but it made me miss San Diego a little.

Jaxson is such a cutie:)