Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Silly Pictures


My Handsome Little Boy




Isn't he ALL GROWN UP?! Jon put him in this outfit and said this is the first and last time you'll see him it, so take a picture. The shirt is too small.


This is Jaxson's new hat which makes him look older. I swear I never had a baby.






The SHOE STEALER! Watch out if he comes to your home. Lock up your shoes.

This is Jaxson in my mom's shoes.





This is Jaxson in my shoes. The other day he was able to walk around in my high heels. I need to get video of that.






Now---to my in-laws. Does this picture below look like Joseph to you? When he was younger and had lighter hair. I had to take a double take of it. Tell me what you think.






(This was last year of Joe on Cinco de Mayo, when we were hitting the Pinata.)



3 comments:

Becky said...

Jaxson looks so big, they just seem to grow in the blink of a eye. Thanks for sharing the pictures

Unknown said...

He is a dawl FACE...he looks so studly in that outfit! He looks all grown up. BTW...love the color of your bathroom...ooolala.

Hillary said...

I always have to buy the boys white dress shirts a size too big. I don't know why, but they always seem to be smaller than other clothes.

Jaxson and Joe do kind of have the same smile, and big blue eyes. You can tell they are related.