Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shock

Okay, so a few days ago I was wearing capri's and I bought a new swimsuit. Last Saturday Jon and my sister-in-law transplanted rose bushes out of our garden---we were a little sunburned that day. Luckily we were fine the next day.

Then tonight Jon and I were driving home from my mom's in a blizzard. I had to pull over in Fruit Heights and have Jon drive the rest of the way home. We slide a few times trying to get back on the road. Further north on Highway 89 there was an accident with a semi truck. I was scared to death. And all the while I'm thinking "It's Spring, it's MARCH 29th!!!" So right now I am in SHOCK from the past few weeks. I have been planning our garden. That will have to wait about week. We did buy a new Lawn Mower. We are kinda scared about having this huge yard to take care of.

Lets all pray that it won't snow that much so we don't have to be shoveling in APRIL!! Crazy, Crazy UTAH WEATHER!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am with you, we went into church with a little wind and come out to 4 inches of snow. CRAZY!

Unknown said...

Gah...very very crazy.