Monday, January 10, 2011

Jaxson turns 3!

One of Jaxson favorite things to do is go on FrontRunner or the train. So I thought that we be fun for his birthday. I met my mom and Clark at Woods Cross Station and then we went to McDonalds and met my cousins. My cousin, Kristina, has a little girl with the same birthday as Jaxson.





Jaxson would get really scared when the other trains would go by, they were really loud.










Then after McDonald we went to Kangaroo Zoo in Woods Cross with Amber and Jaxson's friend, Davis. He had a blast! It wasn't busy so they practically had the whole place to themselves.




Gotta get fueled up.


Jon took half the day off and so it was nice to have him chase Jaxson around.
Jaxson and Davis loved the minature golf course. They must have done it at least 6 times. They are so good at it too.
Jaxson took a good nap after that.

4 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Cant believe you have a 3 year old! Where is time going!?

Hillary said...

That looks like a fun birthday outing. Josh and Jaxson share the same love of trains. Josh needs to come ride the train with Jaxson sometime. He would love it.

Trudy said...

What a fun birthday! It is so amazing how fast they grow up.

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

How fun! Gabe loves the train too. As soon as the weather is warmer I think we will be riding it allot. I've always wanted to take him to that Kangaroo place. It's fun to look at your blog! I think you need a baby update though ;) If you want me to take some pics of Violet and help you do an announcement I'd be happy to.