Monday, September 15, 2008

Some pics of Jaxson and me in Chicago

Boat ride through downtown Chicago

Jaxson liked the bridges, where cars were going over us

Mitch and Kelly (Friends and tour guides) Just a few days before their wedding.

Clark, Kelly, Mom, Mitch, and Jaxson at the Fields Museum

The view from the Sears tower. Big City.

We kept talking about Ferris Bueller's day off the whole time we were in Chicago and My Best Friends's Wedding. We only spent two days in Chicago and then we went to Southbend Indiana for Mitch and Kelly's wedding. It really was Clark's bestfriend's wedding. Ha!Ha! I am going to get more pictures as soon as I figure this blogging out.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Jaxson is such a cutie. I am glad you had a fun trip. After you see a big city like Chicago you realize just how tiny Salt Lake City is.