Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teething

Jaxson has been way grumpy the last few days and we suspected he was teething and then the other day you could start feeling a tooth, especially when you feed him food, he clamps on the spoon and you can tell there is more than his bottom two teeth.

Then today I decided I wanted to look at it. I should say them because there are 4 coming through. 4. So I have been giving him everything I can to make him feel better. Hopefully they'll all be through soon. Now Jaxson can have steak!!! ha, ha!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

I love the new blog. I feel so bad for for your little guy. We can't wait to go with you guys this weekend.

Becky said...

I found your link by Hillary's blog. Sorry about the teeth, Hope got her first 2 at 10 mnths It seemed to take so long.